Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Blindfold chess online



Wow, I have been looking for this for a long time, and now I have found it: a site where you can play blindfold chess!

http://www.apronus.com/chess/computer.htm

You only need to tick the checkbox called "blindfold chess" and the board will become empty. The moves played will be displayed as text but the empty board is still used as the interface for making moves.

If the engine is too strong you can give it less time to think to make it weaker; you need to change that "Milliseconds per move" field. By default it is 3000, what is definitely too strong. 100 milliseconds appears to be a good level for blindfold chess, at this level the computer is quite beatable, as the game below shows:


1 comment:

  1. I like chess a lot but some time ago I lost a final in competition and I'm discouraged I want to look for reasons to play chess to return to play and be good as an an

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates